Golden Age Foundation (GAF) respects your privacy rights and will ensure our staff observe the highest standard of safety and confidentiality. In compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, the collection, usage, retention, disclosure, transfer, protection and access of your personal data will adhere to the following privacy terms to protect the rights and interests of all parties.
- Personal data collected by GAF are used specifically for the purposes prescribed at the time of collection or other purposes directly related to these specific purposes and/or related to the purpose of the personal information collection statement. GAF will not sell, lend or transfer your data to any third parties without your consent.
- GAF will retain your personal data until the prescribed purpose is concluded. Your data will be deleted afterwards. GAF will ensure the safety of your personal data and will not use it for other purposes without your consent.
- Cookies are short text files that store your browsing data on your hard drive and help enhance your browsing experience on our site. When you accept cookies, they can track your browsing behaviour and record your browsing history. Cookies also allow web servers to collect information, perform various actions and adjust browsing data or return specific information according to your cookies preference. GAF may authorise other third parties, such as Google Analytics, to collect data and analyse your browsing behaviour. This will help us understand users’ requirements and improve browsing experience. Collected data will be used for analytical purposes only and will be deleted afterwards. In addition, GAF cannot collect certain data with your consent, and cookies cannot enable GAF to connect to your device or disclose your information to third parties. While most browsers will automatically accept cookies, you can block cookies by changing your browser settings. You can also choose to accept or reject cookies. While most browsers will automatically accept cookies, you can block cookies by changing your browser settings. However, this can disable certain core functions on the site.
- GAF will ask you to provide your email address for various services provided by GAF. If you wish to stop receiving emails from us, please select the “unsubscribe” button in one of our emails or contact us at email@example.com.
- These terms and conditions are subject to changes and updates without prior notice. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries.