Social innovation needs you!
- #SuitableForBeginners #GroundBreaking #SocialInnovationCaseStudySharing #SocialInnovationStudyTour
- Are you looking for new opportunities to make a difference in your local community?
- Join us at Spark Innovation Festival – the first public education project of its kind led by golden agers and youths. Together, Let’s collaborate and innovate new solutions for a better future!
- Youths: Aged 16 and above
- Golden Agers: Aged 45 and above
Spark Innovation Festival is divided into four stages
- Translation for text in image above:
- 1. Co-learning: Online workshops (No limited number of participant)
- 2. Co-creation: Local social innovation study tour (Limited to 40 participants only)
- 3. Co-exploration: Inter-generational research, Innovate solutions (Limited to 40 participants only)
- 4. Co-sharing: Social innovation project sharing (Limited to 40 participants only)
Spark Innovation Festival Schedule
After the course
- Participants who have completed all four stages of the festival will receive a certificate of commendation.
- Selected participants can also present their project results at a public event on 12.12 Golden Age Day.
- *Event details are available in Chinese only.
- *Programme content and arrangements will be finalised by the organiser.